We are a small, family-run business located in central Connecticut. We offer handmade soap, laundry soap, lotion bars, and other handmade and natural items. Our items are created in small batches to ensure quality. Jennifer Knapp, the owner of Nutmeg Naturals LLC, is a professional member of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetics Guild.
Why handmade soap?
- Our handcrafted soap is made in the USA, in Connecticut using the cold process method.
- Our soaps are made in small batches to ensure quality and consistency.
- To make our natural soap, we use high-quality, food grade, or organic oils such as:
- shea butter
- palm kernel oil
- avocado oil
- Our essential oils, fragrances, and colorants are purchased from a reputable supplier who thoroughly tests their ingredients in hundreds of batches.
- We pH test all of our soap batches for safety.
- We feel strongly about supporting the local and national economy, and strive to purchase products made in the USA for our natural soap.
We offer a variety of vegan soap, natural soap, vegetarian soap, lotions, and laundry soaps.